Sharing personal data with others
We transfer personal data to other parties only when there is a legal basis for such a transfer, e.g. when you have given your consent to this.
Depending on the personal data processed and your involvement with us, we may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- Insurance brokers – personal data is shared to the extent necessary under the insurance broker's assignment from you; if it is necessary for the performance of the contract or to take measures prior to taking out a policy.
- Group representatives - in the case of a group insurance, personal data may be shared in accordance with the group insurance policy.
- Healthcare providers – we may share your personal data with your healthcare provider.
- Partners in repair and damage inspections (such as workshops, veterinary clinics and inspectors) – personal data may be shared where necessary for processing claims.
- Other insurance companies – personal data may be shared with other insurance companies when necessary for recourses and reinsurance protection.
- Government agencies and lay judges – we share personal data with government agencies and lay judges when required to do so or to safeguard our interests.
Other business partners and service providers – we may share your personal data to offer you additional services or e.g. if we engage a lawyer to defend our interests.