We care about your privacy
Moderna Försäkringar and the Swedish insurance industry bear a great social responsibility to create economic security by spreading risks across a collective, and ultimately within society. Everyone should be able to turn to us as an insurance company to get insurance. This brings great responsibility for us as a company. In order for us to fulfil our obligations to you, our customer, we are dependent on multiple sources of information, including your personal data.
the performance of our business. We also use data about you to customise our offers to you and to develop and improve our services and customer experience. We never sell information about you to an external third party.
- How we collect personal data
- The type of personal data we collect and why
- How we use the data we collect
- How long we store the information concerning you
- How to contact us
- Your rights, including how you gain access to your personal data and how to update your personal data
We have tried to make this information as clear as possible, but in case you are unfamiliar with some of the terms used.